The following terms and conditions apply to our Facebook "Like" and "Share" Promotion:
- The promotion is open to UK residents or for delivery to a UK based recipient only.
- The chocolates will not be posted outside of the UK.
- To qualify for a chance to win, users must "Like" the Facebook page for Helen's Chocolates (https://www.facebook.com/helenschocolates/) and "Share" the promotional post itself (https://www.facebook.com/helenschocolates/posts/1994347520609135).
- The prize is a luxury gift box of 48 chocolates. No cash alternative is offered.
- The closing date will be midnight, UK time on the 9th December, 2018.
- The winner will be picked at random on the 10th December, 2018.
- An attempt to contact the winner will be made within the next 2 working days.
- The chocolates will be delivered to a specified UK address provided by the winner.
- Every effort will be made to ensure the chocolates arrive in time for Christmas, although no guarantees are offered.
- Helen's Chocolates would like to request that the winner participates in some form of further promotion. For example, sending a photo of themselves with the chocolates for use on our Facebook page.
- However, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), no identifiable aspect of your personal details will be published without your consent.
- In all circumstances, the first name and town name of the winner will be published on our Facebook page to demonstrate that the draw has taken place.
- All participants of the promotion acknowledge that Facebook is a public platform and that it is their own responsibility to manage and understand their online presence.
- Helen's Chocolates reserve the right to amend these terms prior to the draw date, substitute the prize for one of similar value or withdraw the promotion in exceptional circumstances.
Liking and sharing as detailed above will be deemed to constitute an acceptance of these rules.